Inte Koster, co-founder Raised with the privilege of abundant time on nomadic journeys in the outdoors, I learned to seek wilderness and exposure to the elements early on in life and found there – in the non-judgmental and connecting company of my surroundings – my true home.
With this as my foundation, I have continued to follow learning experiences that support what has become a guiding principle and constant research; learning of humanity’s ancient relationship with nature, life and how we can live responsibly and regeneratively in ourselves, our relationships, our time, on this earth.
Supporting connection to the natural rhythm and wild within and surrounding us is what inspires me, and to do so on all levels of our human experience; socially, physically, emotionally, spiritually.
Central contributors in the shaping of my work as a guide and facilitator are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Community, Adventure and Outdoor Education at HUMAK University (Finland, 2019-2022)
• Coaching and Counselling at ACC (the Netherlands, 2018)
• Social Entrepeneurship Training at the International Youth Initiative Program (YIP, Sweden, 2014-2015)
• Traditional outdoor-life, Crafts and Leadership Training (FHL) at Sjöviks Fölkhögskola (Sweden, 2013-2014)
• Continuous project manager and guide at Homebound Journeys (2017 – ongoing)
• Guiding contributor at The International Youth Initiative Program (Sweden, 2014 – ongoing)
• Human Bushcraft and Wild Living (New Zealand, 2018)
• Guide at Saltoluokta Fjällstation (Sweden, 2016-2017)
Apprenticeships, Trainings and Other
• Non-Violent Communication Trainings with Renew (New Zealand, 2018)
• Coyote-mentoring Training with the Wilderness Awareness School (Kauai, Hawaii, USA, 2016)
• Intern at Mountain Child Care (Nepal, 2015)
• Intern at KRMEcoFoundation (Nepal, 2015)
• Apprentice with Sami elder Laila Spik (Sápmi, Sweden, 2016 – ongoing)
• Apprentice at Street Poets Inc. (Los Angeles, USA, 2016)
• Apprentice at ShadeTree Multicultural Foundation (Los Angeles, USA, 2016)
• Ritual Participant at AgapeBelgium – Body, Mind & Spirit (Belgium, 2016 – ongoing)
And certainly my collaboration with Christianne Sinoo as well as many other inspiring individuals and traditions around the world.